Thursday, August 24, 2006

up date

where to begin¿¿
its thursday morning, I am watching the simpsons in spanish, just finished eating a very stylish breakfast that I made for me David and Diego, the hash is pretty good, I got up at noon again, in my orange underwear on the floor next to David, I have been in paradise¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
the last month has been overwhelmingly spiritual, emotional, life changing and I have found my twin soul.
after leaving france I took a 4 hour train from beziers to barcelona to meet David and hang out until he leaves go home up north. we were supposed to leave today but we got up too late and are staying another day. my first night back in barcelona I came to meet david at his friends place near the agbar tower and we met again after separating for the weekend after our island life ended. it was a much anticipated reunion since we have been attached at the hip for such a long time, three nights apart felt like eternity. the second night we went out for a drink with alberto and sandra, went to raval, the arab quarter in barcelona, had some really nice wine in a very hot little bar then went to meet a couple of guys who were selling us some chocolate, some burro! then we went to a street party near sans with very very cool people, that day I only had some tortilla for breakfast and nothing else after, maybe a banana, so after the wine, beer, mojito, some other brazilian drink, some local drink made of rum set on fire with lemons and something else, and smoking some very strong burro, I was totally powerless, david had lost all his inhibitions and started to flirt, I said "I need to sit" then my head hit the asphalt, I totally passed out in barcelona, again! I remember things blacking out then the music being muffuled then opening my eye to see some guy lifting my legs into the air to get my blood to my head, some girl putting ice on my head and david holing me up.. It was embarecing but to people here thats a sign that I am having too good of a time. anyway, we sat on the side and david was increasingly sexual, making me a bit uncomfortable, since I want to be all over him just not at that moment. we went home later around 4 and some interesting things happened.. blah blah..

I love barcelona. I just found out last night from this amature photographer dude that there was a big post sonar party on sunday after sonar ended with miss kitten and big names DJing on the beach..

last weekend after the island I went to meet armand and Yvon to go hiking in the mountains for the weekend, then we met some others.. we went by hitch hiking, my first time, its so normal here to do it, it was really interesting..
the first night after the island I was very down, out of energy and completly missing David. I love Yvon.. he is a very special guy. when we first met at the feria in beziers the week before, he looked at me, shook my hand and said "I recognize you", we talked and it felt like we already know each other.. hes a tough smart good looking tintin looking guy from britan in the north of france. we hitch hiked to a village at the bottom of the mountain then worked our way up for a 3.5 hour climb, half of which was under heavy rain. we reached our destination just before sunset. in the middle of the woods away from any road, there are the remains fo some almost ancient stone homes, at one of them is a group caming and another concordia group and that was our rest stop for the night. it was a crazy party in the middle of no where, some 40 odd people in the middle of the woods over a thousand meters above sea level with no lights but the stars, a stone oven where pizza is being made and served on flat slices of stone, drinks flowing, people kissing, music playing, fire burning, pictures taken, it was a very very very fun party. it was very cold later in the night and I didnt have a proper sleeping bag so I squeezed between two people to keep warm in the big tent that we had brought.
the next day we continued up to the peak then headed down for another 4 hour hike to find a special place to swim in the river. we met some other concordia people at the swiming area and spent some time there then I hitch hiked back with Leo and Matti, Leo is a very nice french 18 year old who was with the concordia group and we had met the week before.. Matti I just met there and hes a very very nice guy from prague.. we hitch hiked easy with no problem...
I left the next morning to go to beziers where I was to choose either to go back to pezenas and hang out with flipo or to go to barcelona to meet david. Yvon gave me his sweater, I love that guy. this summer I hung out and met so many people who are so close to my heart, free spirits, totally authentic unconcerned with..whatever..
I felt like I am making a big mistake not to go see flipo who offered me to stay at his renovated 17 century palazzo but I really really was missing david after that weekend at the mountains and decided to go to barcelona to see him.
listening to music that we both love is super emotional for me now, anything billy corgan specially later stuff gets my tears really going.
so much to say but I gotta go for now.. I still havent said a thing about the island. joder!

No comments: