Tuesday, August 29, 2006

mind body and heart are all destroyed - random notes

I always have a place to stay, I only spent a few hours in Madrid basically only at Mel´s party and I already have met people who would have me stay with them. I dont know why, I dont want to take advantage of anyone but I know that its there. I feel lucky but maybe it pays when one is humble not afraid to share insecurities and be realistic, authentically romantic with no pretentions.

I met Mel in London on my first day of travel, she reminds me of why its so nice to just be, to not care about what I stand for , what school, how much, what name, all these things that people are dying to gain and advertise, like most people I met in Boston, sometimes there is just a human to human connection that is precious and clear of all that bullshit ....

In the ultimate excercise of vanity I fell in love with what I thought was a reflection. but I paid and swallowed every remaining bit of pride that I had. I should have never allowed him that deep inside.

No comments: