Wednesday, August 30, 2006

typical spanish


I have been recieving alot of love lately, mostly, for one exception that is just out of control of its own life. here are some quotes I heard in the past couple of days that stuck to my head:

"60 women and 2 men but they all deserved it..." - from a worthless piece of shit
" I want to be a tomato in your face!" - Andres
"I hear your heart singing..." - Andres with his head on my chest
"your sharing bunk bed with the hottest man in spain.." - some girl at my hostel room in valencia to her friend sleeping above me.

La Tomatina was a rediculous thing to be in.. as soon as Ken, Erik and I stepped out of the train in Buñol, a police man grabbed me by the arm and told me to stand aside. so strange. I was freaking out inside, I guess I do look like a terrorist with my very chic beard and intense eyes.
its 9 in the morning and we are drinking gigantic bears in the street with a bunch of screeming crazy mother fuckers, everyone dressed in almost nothing in preparation to get fucked up by tomatos, some people in customes, mostly men, about75-80% men, mostly between 20 and 29, it was fucking hot. I have never seen so much hot flesh in one spot, ragging gayness, rubbing touching , strangers ripping clothes off of each other, Erik was grabbed by 4 guys at one point all ripping a corner of his shirt. it was just so rediculous. I had no expectations but no idea its like that either, its probably the gayest thing I have ever experienced.. I have done a few gay things in my time. the steets completly packed with people, residents dumping buckets of water from above and then everyone has to squeeeze into the tiny side walks a few times in order to allow a big truck full of tomatinas to pass through with people inside throwing tomatos on the crowd, it was insane and messy and I love it. with the second canon shot, the throwing had to stop then we walked through the town, getting hosed down by random people making our way to the station with big beer stands and music, and thats where everyone was just getting naked, including myself.. whatever, I´m so coming back. I love spain

No comments: