Tuesday, August 29, 2006

feeling hurt and very sick

these are random things I have written down while on the bus or the train in the last couple of days since friday. they are out of order, sometimes make no sense, some lines from songs that I was listening to made it in there... I made a way too long of a journy out of the way from madrid to a village in the north of spain where I lost everything I thought I had, broke my own heart and got really sick. I went back to madrid to be in the company of someone who loves me and isnt afraid to show it, but that doesnt make me feel that much better, the only one who can cure your pain is the one who made you suffer.




I´ll never feel lonely like I did before. I thought I´ll always know that he´s there but I was wrong. I be as lonely as I ever felt and more.

he thinks one thing, and says the other. I want one thing but I am afraid to say it. Just like old friends, we can´t pretend that lovers make ammends, we are reason so unreal, I feel that something has been lost. he knows hes just like me, so far I still know who you are, but now I wonder who I was. we´ll always be good friends he said, I always was so free.
strangers when we meet, strangers on the street, lovers when we sleep. facing each other every night. when I closed my eyes I still saw his face looking at me.

he makes me miss him more than home.

he loves me more than this, and he can not resist, I love him for myself and no one else.
I always watched him more across the darkness in our room. so romantic, so tragic.

who am I to need you when I´m down, where are you when I need you around, all I ask you if for another chance, another way around you. who am I to ask you why, to tell you no, you were never meant to belong to me.

you are a ghost of my indecision

you + me, meant to be immutable, impossible, its destiny, pure lunacy, incalcuable, insuffrable, for the last time your everything that I want .. who wouldnt be the one you love, a pure sould and beautiful you. dont understand, dont feel me now, I will breath for the both of us.

Travel the world + traverse the skies, your home is here within my heart

how much I need and bleed for your every move, I´ll wrap a wire around your heart and you,re mind forever now.

No comments: