Sunday, January 14, 2007

is your pizza fucking good?

at the moment, sitting in an internet point in the capital of cambodia, feeling a little sick from my happy pizza. we had our first in Siam Reap and it was excellent, a well made pizza with whatever toppings with the addition of a healthy layer of Lao grass. Here in our guesthouse the happy pizza didn't make me as happy.

I have been acting strangely for the past few days, a bit unlike myself, because of being in close proximity to someone I find to be very attractive but seemingly out of reach, a familiar situation, but its been a while since the last time I felt this way. His eyes, his smile, body, sense of humor just bring out all the pussy in me way to the surface, he also has a big heart judging by how he plays with little cambodian children.

feeling a defeated I leave Cambodia today on a flight back to Bangkok then a short ride to Pattaya, some sort of sex hedonism capital, we will stay one night to watch then move on to Ko Chang and probably stay there until its time to fly to Tokyo.
So much to tell from the last two weeks, very little time to tell anything, alot is just hazy and forgotten already.

No comments: