Thursday, December 28, 2006

Trekking adventure









without much detail (I leave that for Caroline to elaborate in 49daze.blogspot.com) our trekking adventure was great. we returned to the city today after spending two days and a night in the woods doing woods-type-things. My favorite was bamboo rafting today, beats Great Adventure and Disneyland a million times. Riding the elephant was not my favorite part... it just seems wrong. We met some interesting people and one annoying british bitch. Oh and my other favorite part was taking a shower in a waterfall (freezing mind you).
there was a couple from Holland, a couple from Australia, a couple from California, and a few others including a girl from ohio and this very talkative British woman and her very quiet anonymous husband. There was also this older British man (whose presence confused me at first, then we thought maybe he is dying and this is one of the things on his list of things to do before he dies.. I don't know).
Before I forget, that British woman was so chewing my ear on our way back telling me about civilized this and chaotic that.. obviously she had issues but why do I have to listen to this garbage. plus if civilized to you means downtown Geneva then why the fuck are you going to Cairo and Bangkok? just to complain about how chaotic and uncivilized people there are.. fucking looser, limited! what a prude. she was complaining about some water getting on her pants when we were rafting so I said "it wasn't even that cold, you should have felt the waterfall water we showered in this morning, that was really cold," she responds "I put my hand in water 300 meters away from a glaicer, I know cold water." gees, what is this a competition.. reminded me of this other bitch I have the displeasure of going to school with.

On another note: last night I was uncomfortably close to a sexual encounter between our Thai group leader and one of the girls on the Trek. lets just say we were all sleeping together next to the fire (its freezing at night) when the girl starts giving the guide a hand job or something.. thank god he came quick. hahaha, it was just strange.. but it got wierder when a couple of hours later that same girl was spooning with me.. I had no interest what-so-ever, however, male physiology does wonders when one is sleeping, and I didn't want her to confuse a distended state of an organ for a sign of interest plus she just gave another man a handjob or something pretty much infront of me, so I turned my back towards her and move a few inches to express my disintrest. wierd. this whole situation may or maynot have to do with the amount of whisky I consumed around the camp fire.

1 comment:

teveo said...

muy guay!!!! very nice photos.