Wednesday, June 07, 2006

wedding and other items

I just got back from Marcelo's wedding in the palazzo vecchio.. he just married his freind Jackie who is an american lesbian with a girlfriend here in florence.. I had an active part in this act of deception, as I was the photographer and the ring guy. so strange, everyone there was gay or lesbian, but after the "ceremony" the judge guy was talking to marcelo and jackie about having kids, etc... if he only knew.

last night, marcelo being as generous as usual and knowing that I am in need of a particular kinda love.. tried to set me up with his cop friend francesco who joined us for another home cooked dinner. francesco is a big man good looking and appeared to be masculine and able to satisfy certain kinds of needs!.. things got steamy under the table. marcelo went to sleep and I was disappointed to find out that francesco was more interested in a certain member that isnt in need of any more attention at the moment. I really do think the man I am looking for doesnt exist.

Eddie and his boyfriend Marko from Zurich are coming tomorrow for two days, should be fun. but what I'm really looking forward to is another saturday night at Billy, then we will go to logano across the border for sunday and monday. Giacomo is gonna come stay here in florence on tuesday and we leave early morning on wednesday for sonar!!! so exciting www.sonar.es

here are a random 11 songs from my current playlist:
+Autobahn Music box - cut copy
+dmx krew, you cant hide your love, hidden love mix - aphex twin
+Another day - Air
+Sudden stars - stereolab
+Hide and seek - Imogen heap
+Alone in Kyoto - Air
+Last dance - The cure
+Love tried to welcome me - madonna
+bellevue bridge - cul de sac
+to love somebody - billy corgan
+lonely nights - chris isaak

now i go to the gym (very nice .. with a hot showers (and im not talking about the water temprature))

No comments: