Monday, June 05, 2006





I wanted to do this more often but This is my first since I left. not much travel stuff but alot of personal stuff since I am in italy around people who just adore dramatic living. so I arrived in London on Friday aften enjoying a o so strange flight on air indea with this scandanavian girl who studies music in ohio. I really liked the flight but if felt like I was in the 80s, it just didnt feel so updated but I like that. the windows on the outside where painted with an indian style window frame with pointed red arches.. very strange. the food was good: we got some mixed dish with indian food, an italian salad and a piece of bread that is probably more french than indian.. wierd. Elin, the girl I sat with , was as up beat about things as I was so the trip was just fucking beautiful. we lost each other after leaving the plane but then I ran into this fucking queen from chelsea who decided it was ok to rub my shoulders as we talked just because I knew where chelsea is! he was nice, but in a (david clurman) kinda way, a bit creepy. I told him I was going to the Ghetto that night if he wants a good party with good music. he never showed (GOOD!) but The Cock (the name of the friday night party at the ghetto) was really fun as usual. I was there with Piper and Melissa. gorgous lesbians and we danced all night in a better then studio 54 atmosphere. ofcourse I did the usual dancing routine where I pay no attention to men until the music stops and by then all the good ones are gone! then continues my walk of shame alone to the hotel as the party ended at about 7, thinking why the fuck did I enjoy myself so much when I could have found myself a hot fuck (much needed after a stressful few weeks at MIT).. anyway.
Next day I flew to Milan where I was to meet marcello at the train station, leave my bags there and go directly to BILLY for more dancing.. I gotta go Ill finish this later.


s

No comments: