Tuesday, June 06, 2006

italians don't do it better





Ryan air from london to Milan was interesting, I was the last one to check in and just made it on the plane, which was actually a real plane not a toy .. i was shoked since it only cost €30 to go from london to milan. I eventually make it to the train station to meet Marcelo, and leave my bag in the station and we went directly to Billy.. crazyness.. maybe.. Billy means shirtless dancing, belly moving, and uncontrolled making out with strangers in addition to a wide range of recreational you know what.. ofcourse marco (my love from christmas, who also told me he wouldnt be able to see me this time, then changed his mind and told me that he will be there, but I was like "it would be nice to see you but if not I will survive") he spots me at Billy and comes to say hello, i wanna be all over him/stay away.. it was strange. it was a good night, didnt see him again for the rest of the night then after, marcelo, lorenzo and sara (a transexual in transition) made our way to the usual after party which starts at 6ish, and that was just rediculous cuz I cant remember much. la messa (mass) is a rediculous after party that takes place every saturday with lots of crazyies and tranies and all you can imagine with some of the best music to dance to. but by the end I think I was drooling with my head hanging on my chest.. so fucking tiered and still had to go back to the train station to take my back and take the 3 hour train to florence where I will finally sleep ... serious!


the next few days were relaxed.. I just took it easy to finally recover from MIT stress and overdancing the weekend. everyday I went to see one or two things that I havent seen before: library, medici chapel, borgello, etc...

thursday night I had a date with marco back in milano, so I took the late train to meet him and again went directly to this party that was happening that night (friday was a holiday). It was the best I have seen, just looked amazing and I met sooo many people, which kept marco away.. we have wierd dynamics at this point and said fuck it, i just wanna have fun, if not with him then with someone else. So I proceeded on my kissing fest and dancing and the usual (what the fuck am I doing and who the fuck do I think I am kinda of thing) .. I was really close to a couple of guys but my eyes were on one of the bouncers.. hmm. I sobered up really quick and went to look for marco. I found him.. in his car... recieving a little service.. very nice to see, but funny/strange at the same time. I didnt want to interrupt but the servicer wanted to stop and go back to the party.. so we did, the sun has been out for a few hours already but the party inside kept going.. marco and I have really wierd dynamics at this point and eventually we go home and sleep very tightly (a good sign I thought) but no, the next couple of days just got more and more strange.
just relaxed and tanned the next couple of days and saturday went back to Billy for more of the same + this time I made way too many friends on the dancefloor!! and tried a little something called GHB?
I think Marco was disappointed that I moved on (or appeared to move on) so quickly and so our friendship hit a wall and the next day we hardly said goodbye as I left. but I know he was watching me sleep (pretend to sleep) that last morning after billy. but for me it ended when Marcelo told me that marco called him after I left and asked him if he can see him (get some from him!!) thats quick, dont you say?
I gotta eat... baci.

No comments: