Monday, June 12, 2006

the day after the night before

I just had the hardest time eating a shawerma wrap.. the inside of my lips and cheeeks are all bittin up (most are self inflicted) and I am feeling totally sick. o so much to tell from the past few days but I forgot some things, somethings are better forgotten.



Eddie and Marko from zurich are here with Eddie's parents, sister and cousin who are all gayish and are in europe for the first time from brazil. so they came to see florence and ofcourse marcelo offered his place for them to stay. ok so it was alot of fun to be surrounded by portugese speaking brazilians and loud carnival music with wine and champaign constantly running into my glass but my fucking god my head was gonna explode. this went on for hours and hours until about 3. then we went to sleep in armando's house since marcelo offered his for 6 people to stay. the guy is crazy. the next day I went to the gym for a couple of hours, did some pilates, tried to pick up a guy in the sauna and was totally exhasted by the time I went back to Marcelo's only to discover that the night before was about to be recreated for yet another time. more eating, drinking, smoking, coughing, laughing, and talking, I was totally out of it. I forgot to mention that for the first night's dinner, marcelo who is a vegan cooked a big piece of meat for the brazilians. it was so strange watching this totally animal sensitive non-meat eating person stab a big block of meat to get the sauces all inside. ok back to this night.. after a repeat performance by marcelo with his guests it was again 3 am and time to go to sleep in armando's but marcelo is feeling horney or something and decides he wants to go for a drink. I say whatever just one drink. we arrive in tabasco at like 4 its kinda full but nothing to interesting really, marcelo gets frisky and all he wants is to pop some popers or something , totally strange behavior. we left at like 5 and he still wants to go have a sandwich.. try finding a vegan sandwich in florence at 5 in the morning. eventually we go to armandos after the sun has been out for some time already and here is the best part.-.... I am totally dead so I go to bed, marcelo goes to say hello to armando before he comes to bed.. next thing I hear is moaning and banging.. and wow, marcelo is totally fucking armando! at this point I just passed out, but I really would have loved to watch.

its now saturday and we ahve planned to go back to billy but I as I went back to marcelo's at about 5 in the afternoon, he was cooking dinner for the brazilians one last time and time seemed a bit tight.. eventually we made it on the last train to milano.

at billy things were nice and fun as usual, and I got some happy little faces to eat later, we sat outside, chated, roled cigarellos, etc ,etc,I was only hoping not to see marko which happily didnt happen. before I know it it was time to go to La Messa (the mass, its sunday morning at this point), marcelo and I went with Massimo who is just a sweet little fat italian boy, I love him. on the way he picked up some power pills and some beers and we arrived in La Messa at about 6 am just as the service was begining... I do remember seeing a very angry transvestite who was not allowed to enter and I think she hurt herself somehow, cuz I remember her bleeding or soemthng.. things just get really wierd from here.. for me the after party is really the fun part. the music here to so mean, its pretty incredible, this place is literally a church underground with huge vaults totally covered in speakers with tabernacles around the walls with freaks dancing inside .. so crazy. I was so gone , I remember dancing alot, kissing alot but thats it. oh and I had my first tranny experience (the closest to one) .. somehow in the middle of this madness I was kissing francesco who is the big deal dj from billy! I didnt know who he was but aparently he told marcelo who was keep an eye on me that he is taking me home with him.. which is what happened as soon as La Messa was over by noon. two italians took me and francesco to his fancy little place in the very center of town, things got steamy but wow, I kinda feel like shit at this point, so tiered, my stomach hurts and my eyes are like covered with I donno what, maybe puss! who knows.. eventually the two italians leave and francesco and I have a one on one .. blah blah blah..

No comments: