Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm saving myself an $80 application fee

sunday night my ID didn't work at the gym so I went monday morning to get a new ID. when I was in the ID office there were two new MIT police officers getting their IDs. comolete with their uniforms, boots and guns they stood there clueless, one of them seemed so excited to have an ID that also says MIT on it, it was a strange sight. I was looking at them becasue the whole thing was taking long, and frankly I was so bothered by the sight of a fucking gun or two for that matter right infront of me. now I am not sure what goes into police training, or even worst, campus police training (something tells me if you go for campus police you are simply not even good enough to be an urban police person, meaning you are already sucking as to be part of a job known to be ruled by thugs and loosers and past high school drug dealers) anyway, one of them (for the lack of a better word) was such a pussy, he could not even make direct eye contact with me. its just rediculous. later that day Saima told me about the UCLA campus police incident and I finally watched the video.. I am angry. It reminded me of when we had cops with machine guns standing everywhere in NYC a couple of years ago, and how angry that made me. here some links and videos to spread the news on this incident. and I guess I am not sending my UCLA application, not that this can't happen anywhere, but I am ashamed that these fucking campus cops were not even put off the job until an investigation is done, they have been working their shifts since the incident. for this to happen right here in the middle of a library on a california campus and people are wondering why are so many people hating of american troops abroad.. well can't you imagine what they do there.. and only once in a while it gets so bad that people know about abu graib or random rape of 13 and 15 year old girls. everyone.. and I mean everyone in the military or police in this country is just as scum as the police in places like egypt except they are given the illusion of power, machine guns, tasers and a badge that gives them the security to fuck with who ever they want as long as no one is looking, but once in a while someone is looking (and thankfully has a video phone to record it)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mostafa_Tabatabainejad



No comments: