Thursday, February 22, 2007

week in review






first I want to start by sending a big fat FUCK YOU to al-azhar for causing an intelligent 22 year old go to prison for 4 years just for being critical!

"Abdel Kareem Soliman's trial was the first time that a blogger had been prosecuted in Egypt.

He had used his web log to criticise the country's top Islamic institution, al-Azhar university and President Hosni Mubarak, whom he called a dictator."


On an inappropriatly different note, this week was unexpectedly shock-full-of-party! my weekend in New York extended until Thursday! Chinese New Year, Mr. Black, NYU, Townhouse !! hilarious experience! I met the editor of a big new york news paper that will remain nameless who had asked me to go to dinner with him then opera the following night! danced my ass off at Mr. Black on sunday which was only backup since Hero had a line too long to stand in, but turned out way better.. Met with Andres from Madrid, was a slightly awkward reunion.. oh and those two guys Caroline and I met in a random gay bar in Osaka, they turned up too and one of them was a freak, apparently obsessed with gogo dancers at Mr. Black who turned out to be like 18! speaking of gogo dancers, Erik was getting raunchy with a hot one at Urge at like 3 in the morning, they both seemed to love it, i was just watching. after a couple of those huge margaritas from foodbar with kevin and erik.. oh my god, and that random persian boy at 4 in the morning who was like see you in the bathroom downstairs before I even know your name.. and who was that christopher erik introduced me, they are dating, but we meet, go to dinner, drinks, then take a cab ride back to bed.. all three.. thats just uncalled for. I need to get it together and get some work done or else!

No comments: