Sunday, July 09, 2006

+ + + + + +


+ I already forgot the endless stream of conversations and people that I met in tunisia but few stick out. Lotfy is a perfectly masculine straight out of a Tom of Finland drawing kinda man complete with mustache, big hairy chest and a black belt in karate! we met at the cafe in Sousse when we sat next to each other and I complained about the delay of my sheesha, we ended up talking and laughing and taking a walk on the beach, I am totally turned on but have no idea of he is thinking this is totally platonic.. anyway, we meet for the next two nights for more talking and walking and he would call me multiple times in the day to check on me but turned me on even more. he invited me to his house to spend a night and eat a home cooked tunisian meal. I am totally excited by the idea and fantasy Kristin bjorn type situations are coming into my immagination.
the day I went to his house, he asked me what I wanted to eat and gave me two options one with meat and the other with chicken so I said chicken but I didnt realized that meant we have to go to the chicken store and literally pick a live chicken, put it on the scale then say ok kill that one, which the butcher did behind a wall where there are the proper tools and machine to pick the feathers, etc. I was in shock and had to step outside for a breath of air and I couldnt hear the crying of the poor chicken!!! it was too sad for me, a moment that I would remember the day I turn veggie. after the chicken massacer we went to his house, a cute courtyard house so sweet where they were building an addition to the top floor.. we sat in his roon while his sister cooked the recently killed chicken and o I think I was totally willing to do whatever he said but he really just liked me with no sexual anything what-so-ever. long story short, we went out for a bit then came back and played with some kids and then had a traditional couscous meal with the men of the house all sitting on the floor around a round low table eating out of one gigantic plate, it was very cool, very yummy and I felt very lucky to have that experience and to top it all off, Lotfy and I slept on the roof which was totally romantic as far as I am concerned, dammit!!!

+ I really wanted to be with tunisinas but instead, I was mistaken for being a tunisian and a german guy (very handsome) tried to pick me up in sousse, a disgusting bald french guy tried to pick me up in Mahdia, and a Kroatian guy tried to pick me up on the beach in hammamat and I let him sheesha as he signaled with his hands what it is he wants to do. but lets talk about that nasty french guy: he was staying at my hotel and he saw me coming down the stairs as I was going up, he asked some questions like who are you and what room are you in and within three minutes he was signaling with his hands and straight out telling me " I suck you... I suck you..." I am completly disgusted and shocked and just continue down the stairs. as I leave the building, that nasty ugly is already at his balcony where he shamelessly made his offer once more. WOW.. what is wrong with all these bald europeans coming to tunisia to do nothing but suck cock! I had seen another guy looking very similarly in a nother city who also eyed me and I was disturbed but a very very very goodlooking tunisian had a different reaction and got up and went with the guy to let him do his business. I dont blame them, those tunisians, judging by their perfect hands and bodies are very well endowed!!! I KNOW!
back to nasty frenchy... after I left the hotel I walked on the beach for about 2 kilometers before I picked a spot.. but minutes later as I was semi sleeping with music in my ears and eyes closed someone taps me on the chest and guess who it is.. motherfucker! so disgusting

later that night I sat in a crowded cafe to watch the france vs brazil game and met these two guys one of which was so cute and we went for a walk and they took me to this ancient semetary right on the beach, it was really cool... again I was thinking this is a hot moment lets do something right here ontop of that grave.. but no, one went home and me and the really cute one remained.. blah blah.. tunisia was just a series of close encounters for me.. I forgot what happened next.

No comments: