Sunday, October 01, 2006

forgetting



Its been a month, its finally starting to sink in and the work and applications and projects and future travel are all pressing their weight on my shoulders...
although I have nothing to regret but last week I kept recalling some amazing people I spent time with this summer with home I had amazing human connections .. It was nice to meet these people and find them, I was lucky, but sometimes I was too happy about it that I didn't take advantage of other kinds of connections that we could have had.. I recall making out with a couple of guys with whome I could have probably had the most amazing fuck but instead I was like a happy little kid who didn't know what to do with all the attention.. I guess I regret not going with the flow sometimes and making things HOT.. if you know what I mean.

jajajaja. silly me.

it still happens, even here.

No comments: